The magazine is well on its way to being published! We have almost 40 contributors and many thousands of words of quality content, plus loads of incredible images showcasing some of the finest conversions and paint jobs in the fields of INQ28 and AoS28.
Volitare-28, our slightly deranged servo skull editor, is busy editing the last few articles and laying out the magazine. All being well, we are on track to publish within the month. And remember, it is a free-to-download digital publication with no paid adverts. Just pure hobbying awesomeness to amaze and delight the senses!
In the meantime, here are some teasers of what’s in store for you in Volume 1 of 28…
- A War Forgotten – Featuring a mighty Thunder Warrior by Almir Hodo, based upon original concept art by John Blanche
- The Pale Throng – Anders de Geer’s weird and wonderful mutant cult warband
- The Iron Circle – An article and miniatures showcase by the prolific Christof Keil
- Arcadia tutorial – A Necromunda display tutorial by Jonathan Hartman
- The Big Interview – Sorry, can’t tell you who it is yet!
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Thunder Warrior by Almir Hodo
The Pale Throng by Anders de Geer
The Iron Circle by Christof Keil
Arcadia Display by Jonathan Hartman