Here at 28 magazine we are always looking for new material. If you are interested in submitting an article please first read our guidelines and requirements below.
If, after reading these, you think you have something that might be suitable do not hesitate to contact us at:
28 magazine focuses on unique and personal visions of Warhammer, especially relating to Necromunda, Inquisimunda/Inq28 and AoS28. Our plan is to showcase the best, most creative miniature conversions within these settings. We are interested in skill, imagination/storytelling and all-round creativity.
We are looking for, but not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Detailed guides to converting, painting, sculpting and terrain building
- Articles about different aspects of the hobby, for example a look at the evolution of the game of Necromunda
- Beautifully converted and/or painted miniatures
- Interviews with artists, game designers and writers
- Unique articles focusing on more esoteric or less-talked about aspects of the background or wider hobby, for example an article on civilians in the Underhive
Submissions should be in the following formats:
- Text – Word .doc or .rtf file
- Images – JPEG, PNG or TIFF
If you think you have something that might fit, then please send us an outline of what you would like to write about!
When taking photographs of your miniatures they need to be of a standard suitable for publishing in a magazine – we are looking for well-lit, high-resolution images that show your models clearly, either on a plain white or black background, or in front of some nicely painted scenery for more atmospheric shots.
Fortunately, for those who are not professional photographers, Games Workshop have been kind enough to provide an excellent guide on photographing your miniatures, even with a camera phone: